This is a Registry and Privacy Statement in accordance with the Walona Dogs Personal Data Act (Sections 10 and 24) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Prepared on 5/25/2018 Last change 7/10/2018 1.
Registrar Walona Talo Oy Kaakkurinkaari 16, 37630 Valkeakoski. Contact person responsible for the register
First Name: Kaisa Last Name: Palm Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Name of the register The company's customer register, marketing register and employee register
4. Legal basis and purpose of the processing of personal data The legal basis for the processing of personal data under the EU General Data Protection Regulation is - the customer relationship entitles the controller to collect data from the customer - the purpose of personal data processing is delivery, contact, The data is not used for automated decision making or profiling.
5. Information content of the register The information stored in the register includes: person's name, contact information (phone number, e-mail address, address), website addresses, IP address, IDs / profiles on social media services, information about subscribed services and their changes, billing information, other customer relationship and information related to the services ordered.
6. Regular sources of information The information stored in the register is obtained from the customer e.g. Messages sent via web forms, e-mail, telephone, via social media services, contracts, customer meetings and other situations in which the customer discloses their information.
7. Regular transfers of data and transfers of data outside the EU or the EEA Data will not be regularly transferred to other parties. The information may be published to the extent agreed with the customer.
8. Principles of protection of the register The register shall be handled with due care and the information processed by the information systems shall be adequately protected. When registry information is stored on Internet servers, the physical and digital security of their hardware is adequately addressed. The controller shall ensure that the data stored, as well as the access rights to the servers and other information critical to the security of personal data, are treated confidentially and only by the employees whose job description it includes.
9. Right of inspection and right to request correction of information Every person in the register has the right to review his or her information stored in the register and to demand the correction of any incorrect information or the completion of incomplete information. If a person wishes to check the data stored about him or her or request a correction, the request must be sent in writing to the data controller. If necessary, the controller may ask the applicant to prove his or her identity. The controller will respond to the customer within the timeframe set out in the EU Data Protection Regulation (generally within one month).
10. Other rights related to the processing of personal data A person in the register has the right to request the removal of personal data concerning him or her from the register ("right to be forgotten"). Data subjects also have other rights under the EU's general data protection regulation, such as restrictions on the processing of personal data in certain situations. Requests must be sent in writing to the controller. If necessary, the controller may ask the applicant to prove his or her identity. The controller will respond to the customer within the timeframe set out in the EU Data Protection Regulation (generally within one month).